Home About Us Articles Audio Links
Scriptures on this website are from the NIV-1984, 2011 or
Biblical life-changing teaching
Personal & congregational evangelism
Ephesians 3:20 ...to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...
- A church that is obeying Jesus Great Commission to make disciples who make disciples. (
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.)
- A church that teaches as many as possible by radio messages, website, and Worship Services. (
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:)
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
- A church that boldly in faith goes through whatever open doors Jesus provides.
"But my righteous one will live by faith.
I take no pleasure
in the one who shrinks back.
Revelation 3:8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no
one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.)
Mark 1:15 "The time has come," He said. "The kingdom of God
is near. Repent and believe the good news!"
Spiritual Growth Bulletin
- There is one God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father made all things through the Son, sent the Son for our salvation, and gives us the Holy Spirit.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, was born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, and is the
perfect revelation of the Father and the perfect representative of humanity. He suffered and died on the cross for all human
sin, was raised bodily on the third day, and ascended to heaven. Standing in for all humanity before the Father, Jesus Christ
provides the perfect human response to God. Since he died for all, all died in him, and all will be made alive in him.
- The Holy Spirit brings sinners to repentance and faith, assures believers of their forgiveness and acceptance as God's
dearly loved children, and works in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God that testifies to Jesus Christ. The Bible is fully authoritative for all
matters of faith and salvation.
- Salvation comes only by God's grace and not by works, and it is experienced through faith in Jesus Christ. Christians
respond to the joy of salvation when they gather in regular fellowship and live godly lives in Jesus Christ.
- We look forward to the resurrection, and eternity with our great and awesome God!
Our Pastor's Calling
Ph. 831-784-1429; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles were written by Pastor John unless otherwise noted.
Copyright @ Watsonville Christian Church